How to get involved in the project
There are several ways for SMEs to benefit from the 2 Seas Trade project and we would love to hear from you if you would like to start trading in any one of the partner regions: Kent, East & West Flanders and SW Netherlands.
- Attend a project event. A programme of events is planned in each of the partner areas aimed at SMEs wishing to develop trade links with the partner regions. The workshops will cover many practical aspects of European trade and focus on specific markets and sectors. For more information about, see our events page.
- Request a meeting with an International Trade advisor. Some of the project partner organisations are able to meet with companies to provide advice on taking the first steps to international trade. Please contact us to arrange a meeting.
- Participate in a sector-focused, mini trade mission to England, France, Belgium or the Netherlands. Details of the trade missions will follow shortly.
- Attend a trade fair and make use of the 2ST stand to meet potential suppliers, buyers of business partners from elsewhere in Europe. Details of specific trade fairs can be found on the trade fairs page.
- Make use of the advice and guidance available on the 2ST website and feel free to get in touch with any queries.
- Download our “Trade Readiness” self assessment tool.
- Join our linked in group to ask any international trade related questions
- Follow us on Twitter